- Mughal Iron and Steel Industries Limited (MISIL) endeavors to ensure that the data and other material in all the sections of the website are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made or omission from any of the sections.
- Mughal Iron and Steel Industries Limited (MISIL) shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on the ‘investor section’ or unauthorized access to this section or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).
- Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the website and its contents (including, but not limited to: text, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, trademarks, software, logos) are the sole property of MISIL, unless otherwise clearly indicated or in any other way perceivable as third party rights.
- The content in the website may not be sold, distributed, transmitted, copied, modified or decompiled, in any way, without the prior written consent of MISIL. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited and may constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law, patent law or other industrial property rights.
- You may only download, display and print one copy of the website on your personal computer for private and personal purposes and/or purposes allowed by the applicable law.
- Nothing contained in the website shall be deemed to be either advice of a financial nature to act or not to act in any way whatsoever or an invitation to invest or deal in any form of investment, whether listed or unlisted, in MISIL or any of its entities.
- In case of change in website address, maintenance, updating or any identified error that restricts access to website or prescribed information thereon for more than three working days, a newspaper advertisement in this respect shall be published in the widely circulated daily newspaper, one in English and one in Urdu, within seven days of the date of any change, error or updation.